£1661.06 Boost to the roof!

You will all have seen the roof works being undertaken currently at the school.  These are vital to the future of the school.  Maintained schools have this funded via the local authority but voluntary aided schools like ours can apply for 90% of the funds from the government and then need to raise the remaining 10%.  

It is with huge thanks to the Friends of the School that we today receive a cheque for £1661.06 towards our £45,000 total required over the next 3 years.

The friends do a wonderful job providing activities and events for children and parents of the school and are always on the look out for new members.  Please pop into the school office if you would like to know more.