Christingle Service 2018
We had our Christingle Service on Tuesday 4th December. It was a lovely service and the children got to light the Christingles they made.
We asked for a donation for the Children’s Society to support the valuable work they do with children, we made just over £80.00 so thank you to all that contributed.
The symbolism in the Christingle shows:
• The orange – represents the world
• The red ribbon – indicates the love and blood of Christ.
• The dried food and sweets – symbols of God’s creations.
• The lit candle – symbolises Jesus, the light of the world.
• The sticks – symbolises north, south, east and west showing God’s provision stretches in every direction.