Class Teacher Lower KS2 - Sept 19
We wish to appoint an inspirational and enthusiastic class teacher who will encourage a love of learning across the whole curriculum and who:
- Is innovative, creative and hardworking
- Has the ability to inspire and motivate children
- Is able to work together within the whole school team
- Is well organised with high expectations
- Has bags of energy and a commitment to meeting the needs of all pupils.
We can offer:
- Strong leadership and a supportive, friendly and happy staff team
- Strong mentor support and CPD for NQT’s.
- Children who are eager to learn
- Great Teaching Assistants
- A well-established outdoor learning environment
This a full time maternity cover from September. NQT’s are encouraged to apply as are experienced teachers.
At St Nicholas School we are very proud of the education we offer our children. We believe that our school is a happy place, where children feel motivated and enthusiastic about learning. We work hard to provide all children with a broad and balanced, high quality education so that every child can achieve their potential in every aspect of school life.
We are committed to offering a Values Education which is based on Christian values and beliefs. This, in conjunction with the expectation of high standards, equips our children with firm foundations and prepares them for their adult lives.
We offer all classes Forest School which take place in our lovely woods and where children can thoroughly enjoy their outdoor learning sessions and develop their social skills.
Candidates do not need to be Christian but will be expected to demonstrate a commitment to the Christian ethos of our school.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged. Please contact Sue Brinded, our Office Manager, to arrange an appointment.
Please click on the link below to apply.